PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Directly responsible for, and focused on supporting, the Facilities Maintenance Team technology, systems, and the data output. Accomplishes this goal primarily through continuous improvement of the processes and facilities systems and learnings gained from informational output. As the primary data lead of the programs, responsible for optimizing system capabilities to support Facilities Maintenance programs.
- Accountable for all the facilities maintenance software implementations for Inspire brand. Lead the charge to gather current and future system requirements of all stakeholders optimizing the configuration of the system.
- Builds and maintains the relationships between system and all user groups to ensure needs of business are being met through the system. This would include customizations and system modifications.
- Lead periodic maintenance to ensure status of work orders, invoices and payments are current. Systematic follow up with vendors on work order status and ensure their invoices are submitted in a timely manner to ensure accurate accruals.
- Collaborate with analytics teams gaining insight into operational efficiencies and cost savings
- Develops and maintains training programs for new and existing employees.
- Lead the vendor onboarding process in the system from inception to completion.
- Bachelor degree
- 5 years working as a business/systems analyst
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- Experience in maintenance management software
- Experience with system integrations and working knowledge of major ERPs
- Able to define problems, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Proven track record of successful system implementations
- Able to interface and maintain professional relationships across all stakeholders
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
- Authority to make any/all changes to system