At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This opportunity is available for a motivated and experienced DevOps engineer who can work closely with application development teams to onboard sunrise applications and maintain daily operational requirements for an enterprise-wide effort. Additionally, this individual will be expected to provide guidance to the application development teams across Wells Fargo by quickly resolving operational issues, and providing guidance as to the appropriate and most efficient usage of our DevOps toolset.
- Provide application design guidance and consultation, for Jenkins and Urbancode Deploy (UCD/uDeploy) installations, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyze business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly original scripting or code.
- Acts as a technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 1+ year of application development and implementation experience
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ years of experience with Sonar
- Linux experience
- Groovy experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of experience with one or more of the following: Jacoco, Fortify, Blackduck
- 2+ Years of Devops engineering experience
- 2+ years of Jenkins experience
- 2+ years of uDeploy experience
- 1+ years of GitHub experience
- 1+ years of Artifactory experience
- Ability to follow standards for production deployments
- Ability to create and follow standards for Jenkins and uDeploy onboarding.
- Ability to troubleshoot various peripheral DevOps tools, such as Sonar, Fortify, Blackduck.
- Demonstrated experience in deployment of applications to middleware web/application servers like Tomcat and JBoss
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.