At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Systems Support Analyst needs to understand complex business requirements and processes through effective analysis which includes participation in regular project sessions and working with other SMEs, architects, business/technology partners. The ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of the hardware (physical and VMWare) procurement processes and procedures to successfully implement and maintain an environment that is highly stable, reliable and available. The ability to lead application sunrise activities, perform software installations, application upgrades and agent administration as well as the creation of necessary architecture diagrams and designs is a must.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems migration of platforms and applications throughout the Systems Development Lifecycle
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff
- Assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas
- Analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements
- 6+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 5+ years of system administration experience across multiple platforms
- 3 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of configuration management tools such as Subversion
- Knowledge and understanding of GitHub
- Knowledge and understanding of Puppet
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Experience utilizing PowerShell, Bash, Perl, or Python to automate complex manual tasks
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- 1+ year of customer relationship management experience
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- 3-5 years of infrastructure platform support experience
- Knowledge of Python and HPSA.
- Experience with Apache HTTP server 2+ years
- Knowledge of Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
- Administration of build and release software products
- Experience extending or enhancing vendor products.
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.