Join First Vehicle Services as Diesel Technician! - Servicing Town of Davie
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- $500 Sign-On Bonus! (conditions apply)
- Top pay based on experience and qualifications (Hourly - NOT flat rate)
- ASE bonus program! Testing and training materials provided
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Excellent benefits package including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Heavy Truck Mechanic Major Responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to the First Vehicle Services standards.
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical/Electronic Components, Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and Hydraulics).
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as required.
- Continuous ASE re-certification to remain in job classification.
Heavy Truck Mechanic requirements:
- Technical training helpful
- Valid driver's license
- Previous experience maintaining and repairing medium/heavy duty trucks; emergency vehicle experience helpful
- Must have an appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Must be willing to obtain ASE Master Certification or EVT Certifications while employed
- Subject to background check and drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.