Lake Morton Plaza is a Meridian Senior Living community.
We hold ourselves to an incredibly high standard – and measure our success by the smiles on our residents’ faces!
We are currently looking for incredible people that love to make others smile!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess all required licenses and/or certifications if required by State licensing authority and maintain continuing education requirements
- Six (6) months’ prior experience in a food service department preferred
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit as required by State regulations
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer