Dietary Aide Lead
Primary Location: FL-FLDaytona Beach-1725 5th St
Founded in 1997, Florida MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR
Network, offers home and community-based services to adults and children with
intellectual and developmental disabilities and to youth with emotional,
behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families
throughout the Sunshine state. We offer
a range of services—including Therapeutic Foster Care and residential living
options for adults—including our innovative Host Home program.
For Florida MENTOR and The MENTOR Network the Lead Dietary Aide is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Florida MENTOR is seeking a Lead Dietary Aide to assist in the food preparation and serving of meals, maintain and clean the kitchen and dining area and provide assistance in a matter the support the personal dignity of Florida MENTOR. The Lead Dietary Aide ensures a sanitary and functional working environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares and assures all menu items are prepared according to established policies and procedures.
- Maintains adequate food/supplies, orders, purchase as required.
- Understands, complies with all state and federal agencies rules/guidelines
- Maintains scheduling of Dietary staff within budget hours
- Maintains a clean and sanitary environment.
- Orients and trains staff in proper work practices.
- Performs additional duties and activites as required.
- On-call as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of related experience required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Valid Florida Driver's License
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.