At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Digital Advice Managers are responsible for leading a team of Licensed Financial Advisors with a focus on coaching and development to achieve business goals and increase customer loyalty. Responsible for developing and coaching team members to engage clients, assess current financial portfolio, and recommend changes in product, platform, or behavior to existing Wells Fargo clients. Monitors Key Performance Indicators (Client Engagement Index scores, Quality Assurance reviews, Call Center reporting metrics, and campaign lead management) and formulates action plans to ensure behaviors in line with business objectives and initiatives. Accountable for team member development and identifies opportunities for improvement, skill development, action planning, and objective setting. Identifies, develops and retains top talent and performance manages underperforming Advisors. Responsible for interviewing, assessing, and providing input in the selection process of sourced candidates. Supports implementation of various business projects and initiatives. Promotes team member engagement and champions change to drive adoption of newly implemented products, platforms, or business objectives. Promotes firm image in the community through volunteerism and community engagement.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of management experience within brokerage or financial services
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 exam to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, 9, 10, 66 (or 63, 65) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Experience identifying and presenting processes/operational enhancements
- Business development experience
- Management experience as a leader, facilitator, and developer of high performing team members
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and present processes/operational enhancements to meet business objectives
- Brokerage industry experience
- Registration for FINRA Series 9/10 and 66 must be completed within 120 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.