At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Digital and Automated Investing Financial Advisors help our mass market clients succeed financially by providing sound financial advice and recommending appropriate investment products, while providing a consistently exceptional client experience. Our Financial Advisors operate in a team-based environment, building and managing relationships directly with clients over the phone.
Clients. First. Always - because it's the right thing to do!
This position prepares incumbents to become licensed Financial Advisors where they provide advice and guidance to existing Digital and Automated Investing clients and help them achieve their financial goals and objectives. Upon completion of the program, trainees will be fully licensed, trained, and supported with the tools and resources needed to prepare them to be successful in their job duties while meeting organizational business objectives. Trainees must pass the Series 7 and Series 66 exams, complete online training, participate in classroom functional job training, pass compliance exams on products and suitability, and complete the activity requirements of the Functional Job Training program. After this full-time structured Functional Job Training program has been successfully completed, trainees become a Digital and Automated Investing Advisor with continued coaching and support from Managers, Coaches, and a Regional Supervision team.Required Qualifications
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- 6+ months of sales experience, customer service experience, or a combination of both
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63 & 65) or FINRA recognized equivalents must be obtained to remain in this position.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.