At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Join Wells Fargo Digital as a senior-level Project Manager within the Program and Project Management Office (PMO), focused on managing and delivering solutions that keep our Online Banking and Mobile channel consumer and small business customers informed and in control of their finances. As part of this team, you will help drive the Digital PMO transformation and establishment as a lead PMO in the organization. You will also help with the wider adoption of Agile practices of project delivery to meet the increasing demand and keep up with the changing needs of our customers.
In this highly visible role, you will act as a liaison between the business client and technology organizations by planning and leading projects that solve complex business problems through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet). You will be responsible for managing project teams through the entire systems development life-cycle; managing project risks, issues and dependencies, and developing appropriate mitigation strategies and plans; managing project financials including sizings, forecasts, actual costs and budget deviations.
You will be responsible for delivering projects using various types of project delivery methodologies - from standard SDLC and waterfall, to iterative development and Agile methodology. You will be engaged throughout the full project life-cycle, work directly with senior representatives of all organizational areas, and be considered the highest-level functioning expert.
Candidates should be self-starters, eager to learn and continue to grow and develop professionally, able to multi-task, work extremely well under tight deadlines, and be comfortable working with large, multi-disciplined technology and business teams.
*** Posted location is preferred but will consider other Wells Fargo PVSI hubs
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 6+ years of project management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of enterprise project or program oversight within the mobile or online technologies industry
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to manage complex data and reporting projects requiring coordination of resources at different levels both internally and externally
- Ability to manage large complex cross-matrix organization that includes: multiple business, technology and risk disciplines with direct leadership; the development of the strategy for information security; and implementation of roadmaps for the Enterprise
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Experience leading effective collaboration across a team of project managers focusing on different functional areas for the same project
- Knowledge and understanding of web channel management, including online sales and marketing, and application fulfillment
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Knowledge and understanding of internet money movement solutions
- Ability to present to multiple levels of management
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Ability to lead, train, and provide feedback to staff and corresponding managers
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles and the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge and understanding of internet, mobile, and tablet technology
- Knowledge and understanding of online authentication, authorization, fraud, or security
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Scrum Master certification
- Agile Certification
- Microsoft OneNote experience
- Exposure to Wells Fargo STAMP (System Time-reporting, Accounting Management for Projects)
- Ability to lead project teams and managing complex high visibility projects across multiple stakeholder communities within an organization
- Ability to manage a project team throughout the entire project life-cycle from problem definition, requirements definition, design, development, testing and implementation
- Ability to manage programs of projects associated with a specific business strategy
- Ability to develop detailed project plans, based on a work breakdown structure, that provides the ability to manage critical path
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.