At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
- Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
As a Digital Consultant, you’re committed to understanding team member and customer needs and advocating for the best experience. You listen more than you talk and draw connections across projects and products. You have a proven track record of leveraging creative research methods to answer difficult questions and generate actionable insights.
- Are knowledgeable and have a deep understanding of the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, interaction design, and content strategy
- Have an understanding of the survey design process and analysis
- Have an understanding of what’s technically possible and how business rules work with customer experience
- Are organized and exceptionally attuned to details
- Are someone that thrives in a rapidly changing environment and can meet deadlines
- Are able to work on and successfully deliver multiple research projects at the same time within established timelines
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Digital Experience Designers, Content Strategists, and Producers to generate insights on digital experiences for Branch & ATM Banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications
- Leading/managing research studies primarily by directly conducting qualitative/quantitative team member & customer research, as well as in collaboration with our trusted research vendors
- Communicating research findings to all levels of the organization and advocating for exceptional team member and customer experiences
- Working with project teams to understand business goals and identify team member and customer needs
- Partnering with Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts, Legal/Compliance, and more
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Financial services experience
- Vendor management experience
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with survey design and methodology
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Experience with Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business or Cisco collaboration technologies
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.