At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
- Consumer Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
- The Digital Branch Showroom is a new research facility located in San Leandro, CA, which is about 20 miles east of San Francisco. The unique showroom is a space to test, discover and obtain team member and customer feedback on current, new and innovative experiences. The facility, which is flexible and equipped with remote video, was built so that we could conduct onsite user studies and focus groups.
As a Digital Consultant, you’ll be a strategist and researcher responsible for:
- Inspiring a culture of listening and learning – early, rapidly, simply and often
- Identifying opportunities for testing and learning (aligning with the Branch of the Future Vision)
- Providing rapid test and learn methods (including facilitation) for efforts ranging from early ideation to near production usability feedback
- Planning research studies and recruiting participants (both team members and customers)
- Conducting, analyzing and reporting findings
- Aggregating findings across a range of studies and reporting to Senior Leadership
- Establishing research facility protocols for other partners; including training, usage, storage and maintenance guidelines
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Digital Experience Designers, Content Strategists, and Producers to generate insights on digital experiences for Branch & ATM Banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications
- Working with project teams to understand business goals and identify team member and customer needs
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Knowledgeable and have a deep understanding of the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, interaction design, and content strategy
- Organized and exceptionally attuned to details
- Someone that thrives in a rapidly changing environment and can meet deadlines
- Able to work on and successfully deliver multiple research projects at the same time within established timelines
Location: San Leandro, CA (could also be based in SF, but would spend majority of time in San Leandro)Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to coordinate, lead and facilitate group meetings
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to analyze quantitative or qualitative data
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Experience with Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business or Cisco collaboration technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Financial services experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
CA-San Leandro: 794 Davis St - San Leandro, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.