At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
CEO® is the leading digital commercial banking platform in the financial services industry. Recognized as 2017 “Best Mobile Banking App” and “Best in Mobile Banking” among corporate/institutional digital banks in North America by Global Finance, the CEO Mobile™ app provides convenient, secure access to our commercial banking customers through their iOS and Android mobile devices, in addition to an app extension for Apple Watch devices.
As a digital channel product manager in the Commercial Electronic Office (CEO), CEO Mobile® service team, within Digital Solutions for Business (DS4B), you will work with Line of Business Product Managers, Digital Strategists, Project Managers, Business Analysts, User Experience Designers, Architects, System Analysts, QA analysts, Developers, etc. Must be able to learn quickly, apply good business sense to technology issues and drive issues to resolution in a timely manner. Key abilities include working collaboratively, problem solving, and exhibiting influence without direct control.
- Partner with teams and stakeholders to shape mobile strategy, priorities, and support roadmap planning, e.g. Channel and Product Management, Wholesale lines of business, Wholesale UX (user design), Fraud and Authentication, Technology, Customer Research, and Channel-wide Initiatives, Legal and Compliance, etc.
- Lead project teams executing on mobile strategies; partner and collaborate with technology application teams on design, development, and execution
- Drive execution of key mobile initiatives, increase penetration, and extend mobile functionality to address top customer needs / pain points by developing innovative new mobile features and functionality
- Define, communicate, and differentiate mobile device strategies and execution for smartphones, tablets, wearables, and IoT, e.g. capabilities, business cases, device landscape, evolving feature set priorities, and future state concepts
- Individually and with product and research teams, stay abreast of mobile trends, vendors, services, and competitive landscape, etc.; directly engage in customer and competitive research
- Define and lead Proof of Concept (PoC) and Proof of Technology (PoT) efforts, foster innovation ideas, lead product development R&D discovery, and research new ideas with/from other teams
- Communicate and evangelize mobile internally to product teams, tech teams, sales, etc.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Ability to quickly assess issues, make fact-based decisions to provide business direction to technology, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Experience developing and executing communication strategies by collaborating with large, matrixed teams
- End-to-end mobile product or mobile channel management experience, from discovery through execution, concept to launch
- Demonstrated knowledge of mobile devices, tablet devices, and mobile operating systems
- Demonstrated experience in product management role in execution (Agile and/or Waterfall) launching mobile app features and/or functionality which leverage one or more native mobile device capabilities, e.g. camera for image capture, data extraction, and recognition, voice, enhanced authentication, geo-location, contacts, iOS 3D Touch, Android Force Touch, NFC, mobile wallet, etc.
- Demonstrated product development experience for mobile or tablet devices, including leveraging native device capabilities to create new mobile-unique product and feature opportunities to address customer needs and pain points
- Subject matter expertise in the mobile payments, mobile banking, and/or mobile technologies industry, including experience with mobile devices, applications, and/or other aspects of the mobile ecosystem, e.g. platforms, operating systems, payments, security, wireless carriers, wallets, vendors, SDKs, etc.
- Experience in leading launch of a significant product, feature, and/or platform/digital product redesign
- 6+ years of experience supporting the development of strategy, roadmaps, and business cases for internet or mobile-based product/service
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Master's degree or higher
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.