At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The PVSI Shared Services Team is involved in a wide-variety of high-priority initiatives across the company. We are looking for a Senior Delivery Program/Project Manager, who can manage and deliver solutions that support digital payments platforms/channels and can help us deliver an end- to-end agile transformation approach for full lifecycle product management. Agile transformation aims to strategically accelerate how quickly we move from ideas to production, bringing customer value to market, and delivering better quality products to customers, more frequently, to create value and help our customers succeed financially.
In this highly visible role, you will act as a liaison between the business client and technology organizations by planning and leading projects that solve complex business problems through strategic Enterprise Wide capabilities and solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead project teams through the customer journey development, process engineering, product simplifications, entire systems development life-cycle; managing project risks, issues and dependencies, and developing appropriate mitigation strategies and plans; managing project financials including estimates, forecasts, actual costs and budget deviations
- Assess the current portfolio/projects for agile readiness and recommending transition to agile pathway and executing on it
- Drives adoption & growth of Agile transformation across PVSI on a day-to-day basis
- Supports Value stream planning across Value streams within the Virtual Channel Organization
- Supports Release planning for key program increment areas in Virtual Channels and other areas in PVSI as the work shifts to agile
- Collaborates on guidance to work assignments to Digital scrum teams based on scope
- Introduces Wells Fargo Agile practices to scrum teams and Product Owners to drive agile adoption
This position may be open to other Wells Fargo Hub locations.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 2+ years of Active Agile experience (Scrum, Agile Scaling, Agile tools, etc.
- 8+ years of project management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ years of experience with Customer Journey development and process engineering work.
- Ability to manage large complex cross-matrix organization that includes: multiple business, technology and risk disciplines with direct leadership; the development of the strategy for information security; and implementation of roadmaps for the Enterprise
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Experience leading effective collaboration across a team of project managers focusing on different functional areas for the same project
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Ability to present to multiple levels of management
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Agile Scrum (CSM), SAFE certifications or other advanced Agile certifications
- Previous Agile transformation experience including the use of collaboration tools such as Jira, Rally, and Confluence
- Experience with Digital Platforms and Product or Customer interaction platforms highly desired
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.