At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
As part of PVSI, Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves Wells Fargo consumer and small business customers through various channels — digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact center (phone, email, and correspondence). WFVC’s vision is to pioneer the next generation of financial services and provide the best virtual experiences, anytime, anyhow, and anywhere. Over 32 million customers use our digital channels to manage their financial lives, and our customer-facing contact centers support approximately 450 million customer contacts annually. Whether our customers connect with us online or by phone, email, or in writing, WFVC is positioned to satisfy our customers’ financial needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As a Digital Consultant 5 in Virtual Channels Authentication (VCA), you will support the evolution of innovative fraud and authentication capability strategies that protect and transform the Wells Fargo customer experience. In this senior role, you will develop solution strategies that align with the enterprise strategic vison for authentication. You will partner with senior business and technology leaders to identify synergies and align across strategic capability visions. You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, building internal and external partnerships, and driving to measurable performance-based outcomes. To be successful in this role, you must be a strong team player with exceptional interpersonal skills, who thrives as a senior independent contributor, yet is able to leverage your leadership acumen to build credibility with matrixed resources in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Evolving a strategic enterprise-focused business vision
- Collaborating with enterprise business leaders and technology managers
- Identifying, articulating and evangelizing emerging strategic opportunities
- Staying informed of fraud, authentication trends and industry solutions.
- Being an innovator and thought-leader
- Building strong relationships
Locations: San Francisco CA, Charlotte NC, Other locations will be consideredRequired Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Experience organizing and leading large-scale initiatives within a matrixed organization
- Excellent public-speaking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience presenting complex ideas in simple ways
- Ability to manage and successfully execute several major initiatives simultaneously and prioritize effectively, in an environment which has a continual sense of urgency
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships and to lead and influence across functional groups
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Knowledge and understanding of online authentication, authorization, fraud, or security
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment
- High comfort level with ambiguity
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.