At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
The Digital Solutions for Business (DS4B) group is looking for a dynamic individual to join the Wholesale Digital Solutions Product Management group to support Digital transformation initiatives. Wholesale Digital Solutions, is the product management division of Digital Solutions for Business. The team is responsible for the delivery of digital experiences for Wholesale customers and focus on channel product management, customer satisfaction, competitive differentiation, and strategic consulting.
The Digital Transformation Initiatives is a new team focused on transforming our digital strategy and experiences. The team will work closely with Wholesale line-of-business partners: Wholesale Lending Transformation, SBA Digital Transformation, and Wholesale application rationalization for client-facing apps. The individual could work on any of the above programs or any subsequent programs.
Key responsibilities –
- Product management – For above mentioned efforts, lead full lifecycle product management support, starting with KPI’s, product planning, implementation and development etc.
- Drive Strategy and Roadmap - Will act as an internal consultant with technology and business groups by evaluating current processes and recommending new solutions that reduce costs or extend current capabilities
- Collaborating with Partners - working with, leading and influencing partners to execute business strategy
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of product management or business strategy in the financial services industry
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 3+ years’ experience developing strategy, roadmaps, business cases for a product or service
- 7+ years of banking or financial services experience
- Demonstrated success in end-to-end wholesale product or channel management experience, from discovery through execution
- Success in developing strong relationships with other product partners and related teams, interacting with mid to senior management on behalf of the channel
- Experience leading major online customer programs, and experience with significant platform/product redesign definitions and launches
- Strong communication and cross-functional partnering skills and ability to complete time sensitive deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Well rounded analytical and business skills, leadership capabilities, and a flexible teamwork approach
- Creative problem-solver with a passion for innovation. Attention to detail and ability to execute and deliver are keys to the success in this role
- Ability to provide detailed analysis and documentation in support of overall initiatives
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.