At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Our Digital and Social Capabilities Team supports Consumer Financial Services (credit card, personal lines and loans, direct auto loans, fee-based services and rewards programs) and Education Financial Services (EFS-student loans) with compelling cross-channel marketing and sales strategies and program execution to drive profitable growth.
We are seeking an individual to help build and optimize the digital sales experience for the Credit Card organization. Credit Card sales growth is a key strategic initiative for the company.
This role will report to the Credit Card sales Digital Customer Experience Lead and will partner across the organization to develop strategies and deliver technical development projects to enable and/or enhance the digital sales experience. Key groups include the Product Marketing and Business teams, Digital Sales & Marketing teams, and Digital Channels platform leads.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of building trusted and valued relationships, developing digital strategies and experiences, creating test and learn plans, delivering against program roadmaps, and exceeding business goals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Develop customer centric strategies, project concepts and business cases to support line of business and cross credit objectives.
• Lead development of initiatives and capabilities to optimize the customer experience for our public website content, tools and sales applications fuel overall business growth through all digital channels (eg. Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone).
• Represent the customer viewpoint in all critical decisions.
• Create and maintain a learning agenda. Execute tests and apply learnings.
• Conduct competitive and customer research and maintain awareness of industry trends in digital customer experience and sales interactions, leveraging expertise to educate partners and guide design.
• Build understanding of SEO best practices, develop recommendations for the Card site and partner across the Enterprise to implement findings.
• Work closely with Digital Sales and Marketing teams across the organization.
Location(s): Charlotte, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Portland. Other hub cities will be considered.Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platform (i.e mobile or social media)
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 3+ years of digital marketing and / or digital platform experience
- Proven success working in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities while managing both strategic and tactical deliverables
- Superior organizational and time management skills; product management experience including ability to develop and monitor progress on roadmaps and portfolio of work, ensuring focus on highest priority initiatives
- Ability to negotiate in a positive, constructive manner, leading to improved outcomes and agreements
- Strong business acumen, with demonstrated ability to understand business drivers and associated implications in driving innovative strategies and experiences
- Experience developing test and learn plans, driving tests from start to finish, reading out results, and acting on learnings
- Experience communicating and presenting to multiple levels of the organization
- Strategic and innovation mindset - proven ability to develop digital strategies that align with business goals and plans, and ability to apply new methods and creative solutions to problems
- Strategic end-to-end thinking - ability to understand the full chain of activities that influence the customer and sales experience in the Online/Digital space
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.