Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
The Digital Experience Marketing Analyst (Entry Level) is responsible for the various digital marketing capabilities we deploy to and with marketing and our business partners. The role encompasses a wide - ranging “consulting” type role that can manage multiple disparate responsibilities across a variety of capabilities and platforms, helping our marketers and program managers optimize both our internal use of digital capabilities, and our continued evolution of best practices on the web and in other channels.
- Responsible for configuration and support of a set of capability platforms within marketing, including but not limited to the use of content management systems, marketing productivity tools, workflow technologies, creative support technologies and other elements of a marketing technology stack.
- Provide technology support across corporate marketing and communications to ensure best practice use of marketing technology tools and capabilities, with a drive to improve automation and reduce inefficiency.
- Assisting marketing stakeholders and colleagues with optimal implementation and usage of various capabilities through training, guidance on best practices, and support
- Support the assessment of new capability needs for marketing, working with ES&P, Optum Tech, vendors and other parties as necessary
- Support various significant marketing activities with technical savvy and marketing best practice experience, including Experience Centers, Account Based Marketing and Content Marketing
- Support a process of Continuous Improvement across marketing to ensure our programmatic spend - our use of internal and external capabilities - continues to mature and become more efficient
- Engage in various research and support activities to help marketing select the most appropriate technologies or use our existing capabilities as economically as possible
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of recent experience in digital marketing (ie: including website design, content management or digital marketing capabilities including lead nurturing, email marketing, account - based marketing or similar)
- 1+ years of experience working with marketers in either a consulting, business development or an operational role
- 1+ years of technology background with an ability to quickly assimilate, understand and communicate technology factors to a marketing audience
- 1+ years of experience as in and around the marketing function (preferably with a marketing technology, CRM or other “martec” - related role)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Expertise in one or more of the following: Adobe Experience Manager, Eloqua, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo
- SME in at least one area of marketing technology, such as e - mail marketing, web design, content management or digital media
- Thorough understanding of marketing process and workflow
- Hands-on experience of working with key marketing tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of and confidence in the broader marketing technology landscape
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and work with multiple stakeholders across multiple functions
- Comfortable with agile approaches to project work
- Must possess strong organizational skills and excellent relationship building skills across technology and marketing organizations
- Experience in large enterprises
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment and attaining accountability and results from matrixed groups
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Optum, UHG, Digital Marketing, Eden Prairie, MN, Salt Lake City, UT, website design, content management, marketing technology, CRM