At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
We are looking for Digital Manager within the Program and Project Management Office (PMO), focused on managing and delivering solutions for Customer Platform Simplification program that enables the vision of Customer First, Digital First, 100% Self Service strategy across all our Digital, Branch, Contact Center channels. As part of this team, you will help drive the PVSI Group PMO transformation and establishment as a lead PMO in the organization. You will also help with the wider adoption of agile practices of project delivery to meet the increasing demand and keep up with the changing needs of our customers. This role will require driving strategy first towards clear goals & KPIs and then driving delivery that realizes the outcomes that meet the program goals & KPIs.
In this highly visible role, you will act as a liaison between the business client and technology organizations by planning and leading projects that solve complex business problems through strategic Enterprise Wide capabilities and solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet). You will be responsible for managing project teams through the customer journey development, process engineering, product simplifications, entire systems development life-cycle; managing project risks, issues and dependencies, and developing appropriate mitigation strategies and plans; managing project financials including estimates, forecasts, actual costs and budget deviations.
You will lead, direct and manage an organization of several Project, and Program Managers in various locations responsible for delivering projects and programs using various types of project delivery methodologies - from standard SDLC and waterfall, to iterative development and Agile methodology. You will be engaged throughout the full project life-cycle from ideation to execution, work directly with senior representatives of all organizational areas, and be considered the highest-level functioning expert.
Candidates should be self-starters, eager to learn and continue to grow and develop professionally, able to multi-task, work extremely well under tight deadlines, and be comfortable working with large, multi-disciplined technology and business teams.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 8+ years of program management experience
- 6+ years of project management experience
- Management experience in an matrixed organization environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Deposit product experience within financial services
- Ability to manage large complex cross-matrix organization that includes: multiple business, technology and risk disciplines with direct leadership; the development of the delivery strategy for business products strategy; and implementation of roadmaps for the Enterprise
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Experience leading effective collaboration across a team of project managers focusing on different functional areas for the same project
- Knowledge and understanding of web channel management, including online sales and marketing, and application fulfillment
- Knowledge and understanding of deposits products
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Ability to present to multiple levels of management
- Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Experience providing leadership in a large matrixed environment within a Fortune 500 corporate environment
- Coaching and mentoring a team of 15+ on a daily basis to deliver high performance results
- Experience managing large portfolio projects with annual budgets ranging 2 – 10 million
- Agile Scrum (CSM), SAFE certifications or other advanced Agile certifications
- Previous Agile transformation experience including the use of collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.