This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Manage all Email Marketing efforts - responsible for development of new email campaigns, responsible for tracking and reporting, responsible for testing, responsible for sending emails daily, understanding of Salesforce Email Marketing platform, work across UHC teams to implement campaigns, work across UHC teams for continuity with all company email sends and maintain knowledge of legal and compliance guidelines
- Manage all Direct Mail efforts - responsible for development of new mailing campaigns, responsible for tracking and reporting, responsible for testing, responsible for sending timing of mailings, work across UHC teams to implement campaigns, work closely with UHC and vendors to meet deadlines and maintain knowledge of legal and compliance guidelines
- Manage all Lead Aggregator partnerships - responsible for vetting new partnership opportunities, work with Procurement and Vendor Management teams to onboard lead vendors, review and update MSA and SOW documents for partnerships, drive weekly calls and build good relationships, optimize performance to meet target metrics, oversee performance of web and phone leads, partner with workforce management to hit necessary volume levels and maintain knowledge of legal and compliance guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 3+ years of Marketing experience
- Previous Healthcare experience
- Previous experience with Salesforce email marketing platform
- Previous experience managing external vendor relationships
- Must be a self-starter and work well under pressure
- Must be able to prioritize workload effectively
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Digital, Marketing, Analyst, Indianapolis, IN