At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
As Wells Fargo continues to invest aggressively in digital capabilities, programs, and tactics to drive our Home Lending business, we are seeking an experienced thought leader to drive digital performance marketing campaigns to maximize return on marketing investment.
Wells Fargo is making a significant investment in digital marketing strategies and the digital technologies, marketing experiences and talent to support them. As we continue to grow the team and investment focused on paid digital acquisition, we are looking for a person that has the experience and passion to combine strategy, data, analytics and the art and science of marketing to deliver innovative, impactful marketing programs.
This position will lead and manage paid digital performance marketing for our Home Lending business in order to drive customer leads and funded loan volume. The primary responsibility will be to develop the strategy and execute and optimize our paid search (SEM) programs. Additionally, this person will work with internal partners and our advertising agency to coordinate our paid search campaign with broader paid digital acquisition initiatives that span programmatic display advertising, digital video, paid social, and more. This is a key role that has responsibility for driving new customer acquisition activities that directly impact annual performance for this business.
Key Responsibilities include:
Driving Strategy: Develop effective Paid Search and digital advertising programs focused on maximizing new account generation as cost efficiently. This includes:
- Digital Thought Leadership: Driving digital thought leadership to plan and execute new tactics, approaches and techniques in digital advertising
- Manage Agency Relationship: Providing insights and guidance to our agencies on the ongoing planning and optimization of paid search audiences, spend and tactics
Managing Execution: Manage full campaign development process across digital advertising tactics to execute successful campaigns. This includes:
- Paid Search Account Management & Optimization - Including daily analysis, periodic spending adjustments, search query analysis, negative keywords, time of day / day or week / geographic bid adjustments, updates to account structure, and other “good account hygiene” tasks
- Forecasting & Analysis - Partner with agency and internal analytics teams to ensure accurate forecasting, measurement, and reporting for paid media
- Project Management & Execution - drive campaign process through media strategy, planning, measurement design, internal reviews through launch and ongoing updates
- Present Performance & Insights - Preparing presentations and dashboards for Management highlighting campaign performance and learning against business goals
- Test & Learn - Lead development of paid search Test & Learn programs (strategy, execution, measurement, and reporting insights)
Budget management: Accountable for planning and reconciling multi-million dollar digital media budget including planning and forecasting.
The preferred locations for this job opening are as listed in the job posting (Charlotte, NC; San Francisco, CA; St. Louis, MO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; Austin, TX; Houston, TX and New York, NY). However, other locations may be considered for this opportunity.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms (i.e mobile or social media)
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment
- Experience defining & executing performance-based digital advertising campaigns with accountability for sales and revenue goals
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to navigate ambiguity and influence others
- Experience working closely with digital marketing technologies used in paid digital advertising and marketing
- Ability to build consensus through strategic vision and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
GA-Atlanta: 3280 Peachtree Rd Ne - Atlanta, GA
TX-Austin: 111 Congress Avenue - Austin, TX
TX-HOU-Downtown: 1000 Louisiana St - Houston, TX
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
CA-LA-Downtown Los Angeles: 333 S Grand Avenue - Los Angeles, CA
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.