At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consistsof enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Join the Owned Digital Channel Team as a Digital Marketing Analyst as an individual contributor who will be part of a team which is responsible for the day-to-day data and analysis function supporting optimization activities in the onsite and email channels. Your role is integral to our customer centric and data driven approach. We seek to improve customer experience and engagement, support customers’ financial needs and help grow the business. Wells Fargo’s onsite and email channels support 22+ consumer and small business products.
San Francisco and Charlotte are the preferred location but may consider candidates elsewhere within the Wells Fargo footprint.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Leverage Wells Fargo’s Data Ecosystem
- Utilize various sources of data in order to provide actionable and impactful channel and campaign insights. Data includes 1st party and 3rd party digital data, customer profile and behaviors, multichannel contacts and dispositions, predictive model scores, and various line of business data
- Develop longitudinal data to understand sequencing and customer pathing from contact initiation to fulfillment. Requires experience with high touch data interactions.
- Quickly adapt to the ever changing data landscape including onsite redesigns, device type functionalities, and new digital capabilities
- Contribute to requirements for future data developments and capabilities such as enhancements to the Data Management Platform (DMP), real time testing capabilities and dynamic content
- Collaborate with other data, capabilities, technology teams, integrate into their respective roadmaps and influence such that data architecture requirements allow digital channels to fully leverage their data and analysis efficiently and effectively
Be Analytically Driven
- Support analysis and data needs for wellsfargo.com’s real time optimization engine, campaign performance feedback loop, and governance rules to promote customer choice, message diversity and increase message relevancy
- Contribute to strategies and apply various measurements and attribution methodologies (e.g. Multichannel Attribution, Media Mix Modeling) to inform and influence decisions. Collaborate with Insights & Analytics and LOB Analytics teams in order to calibrate and synthesize learnings. Collaborate with paid media teams to ensure cross-channel integration and consistency.
- Provide data and analysis support for risk management activities and reviews including Legal, Risk, Compliance, and Corporate Model Risk.
Support Strategic Marketing Initiatives
- Analyze data, trends and marketing returns/efficiency across products to support marketing strategic planning efforts.
- Provides analytic campaign support for high profile digital marketing campaigns
- Participates in enterprise data projects and provides inputs for digital data requirements
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms (i.e mobile or social media)
- 3+ years of marketing analytics experience
- Ability to manage highly complex projects
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Strong analytical skills including analyzing complex data
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Financial services industry experience
- Experience creating reports in Microstrategy, Tableau, Teradata Structured Query Language (SQL), Interaction Advisor (IA), and Adobe Insight extremely desirable
- Strong strategic and consultative skills to convey learnings and insights within a business context along with implications, risks and opportunities
- 4 year degree in Statistics
- Experience in navigating highly complex data architecture, building relational data, and manipulating large datasets
- Experience utilizing predictive models, scores, segmentation for driving improved response/conversion rates for direct marketing programs.
- Experience designing and tracking tests, measuring benefits of time-based strategy changes or launch of capabilities
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.