At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Wells Fargo is searching for a dynamic, digital media expert to drive customer acquisition for Deposits. As we continue to grow the team and investment focused on paid digital acquisition, we are looking for a person that has the passion to combine strategy, data, analytics and the art and science of marketing to deliver innovative, impactful marketing programs.
Our company is going through a significant transformation, and this role sits at the heart of Wells Fargo’s focus on new digital business models and marketing strategies, including major investments in digital technologies, marketing experiences and talent. We are looking for innovative experts to help support and drive the transformation.
The scope of this role includes leading paid digital media strategies and tactics with the focus of driving acquisition and sales for our Deposit products, and potentially other new products Wells Fargo is testing or launching. This position will leverage a variety of paid media channels to drive results including display, mobile, paid social, SEM and more.
Driving the Strategy: Develop insightful, effective digital advertising plans that are focused on maximizing new account generation as cost efficiently as possible. This includes:
- Consulting and partnering with key stakeholders for the development of campaign strategies and test plans in support of performance-based goals.
- Providing insights and guidance to our agency in the development of media plans to ensure optimal media mix and creative plans to achieve business goals.
- Partnering with Agency and internal stakeholders in the development of sales forecasts based on business goals and budget.
Managing Execution End to End: Manage full campaign development process across all digital advertising tactics to ensure campaigns are successfully implemented. This includes:
- Driving campaign execution and optimization for digital performance campaigns in partnership with internal partners and external partners.
- Overseeing and guiding internal and external resources related to campaign execution.
- Building strong partnerships across Wells Fargo and leveraging those relationships to drive business results.
- Leveraging digital technologies and best practices to drive campaign performance.
- Building out and implementing a test and learn agenda.
- Preparing presentations and dashboards for Management highlighting campaign performance and learning against business goals.
Budget management: Accountable for managing multi-million dollar online media budget including planning and forecasting.
The preferred locations for this job opening are as listed in the job posting (Charlotte, NC; San Francisco, CA; St. Louis, MO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Irving, TX and New York, NY. However, other locations may be considered for this opportunity.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms (i.e mobile or social media)
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Significant experience defining and executing performance-based digital advertising campaigns with accountability for sales and revenue goals.
- Experience working with variety of digital advertising tactics including paid search, display, video and paid social.
- Experience working closely with digital marketing technologies used in paid digital advertising and marketing
- Exposure to different media buying methods (e.g. ad networks, programmatic, publisher)
- Agency and/or client side experience managing complex digital advertising campaigns.
- Master’s Degree
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
GA-Atlanta: 3280 Peachtree Rd Ne - Atlanta, GA
TX-Austin: 111 Congress Avenue - Austin, TX
TX-HOU-Downtown: 1000 Louisiana St - Houston, TX
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
CA-LA-Downtown Los Angeles: 333 S Grand Avenue - Los Angeles, CA
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.