At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
The Marketing Digital Customer Experience team supporting Home Lending (DCE-HL) has an opening for a newly-created Digital Marketing Consultant 3 position. This position will utilize digital marketing strategies and develop content to help drive key initiatives and projects.
Reporting to the Content Strategy Manager, you’ll join a dynamic team that manages home lending content and customer experience from ideation to implementation on wellsfargo.com and other digital tools and platforms. You’ll work closely with marketing and business partners, content strategists, designers, and authors, using a mobile-first approach to develop content that follows Wells Fargo Brand Standards as well as Legal, Risk, and Compliance guidelines.
Job responsibilities include strategic development support in 3 key areas:
Home Lending (HL) Servicing partnership
• Cultivate partner relationships to influence and recommend the development of digital content strategy as well as tactical content enhancements to increase retention and recapture of existing customers.
• Coordinate HL servicing intake and scrum team requests for content-strategy related work.
• Ensure digital servicing content aligns with non-digital communications, working primarily with the HL Customer Excellence team and other teams to achieve messaging consistency.
Real Time Testing and Optimization (RTTO) lead
• Work across HL business, channels, and partners to generate ideas for RTTO (Test and Learn). Champion ideas and develop roadmap.
• Develop and maintain backlog of ideas and prioritization, crafting proposals for business approval, managing RTTO submission forms, gathering KPIs, and developing insights from results.
• Evolve best practices and share learnings across the team.
Brand Steward and Brand Identity Modernization (BIM) program manager for DCE-HL:
• Perform Brand Steward program manager responsibilities as defined by Brand team, including identifying and facilitating training across the team.
• Develop plan for achieving and implementing BIM goals including creating the multi-phase sequencing plan, providing oversight to ensure timelines and executional excellence are met, and ensuring alignment across platforms.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Development and oversight of digital content strategies from conceptualization through production on large-scale initiatives that align with digital design and user experience principles.
• Combining qualitative (such as user feedback) and quantitative (such as site performance metrics) input and an understanding of business strategy to craft best in class mobile-first content.
• Creating, editing, and updating complex content artifacts including PowerPoint presentations, copydecks, mockups, spreadsheets, and other documentation.
• Partnering with other content strategists, CX designers, project managers (PMs), QA resources, and content authors (CAs) to meet project requirements and timelines to move jobs into production.
• Performing UAT and production content validation on non QA-resourced efforts.
• Maintaining relationships with many teams across the Enterprise — Wells Fargo Home Lending, Marketing, Virtual Channels, Enterprise Information Technology, Legal, Compliance, and others.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories .
Posting locations: Des Moines, Charlotte, North Brunswick
Other Wells Fargo hub locations may be considered
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms (i.e mobile or social media)
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to create engaging presentations and explain content approaches to stakeholders and business leaders.
- Creative, big-picture thinker who can understand and analyze qualitative as well as quantitative information to develop, articulate, and champion new ideas that will materially impact digital customer experience and drive business results.
- Proven relationship management experience with the ability to build and maintain strong, trusted, and effective partnerships across all levels of the organization.
- 4+ years of project experience in models emphasizing collaborative partnership, legal and regulatory compliance, and involving negotiation with multiple stakeholders.
- Professional experience writing copy for a digital platform (including video scripting) with an emphasis on mobile device experience.
- Quick learner, comfortable with ambiguity and nuance with a good understanding of risk and compliance challenges and processes. Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities while managing tactical and strategic deliverables.
- Specialized technical skills and knowledge, including:
o In-depth knowledge of Wells Fargo Brand and Digital Editorial standards
o Home Lending industry experience
o Experience working with Virtual Channels, ideally in content creation capacities that included familiarity with copydecks and related specification documents.
o Understanding of Tridion Content Management System
o Experience with Aprimo Legal and Compliance review system for Marketing
o Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.