Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator serves as a primary resource for all things digital related to Mount Carmel's online presence. Web content, blogs, social media, analytics, and email marketing will be daily focuses for this professional, communicating the mission of Mount Carmel Health through new and traditional marketing methods alike.
- Manages content for external and internal websites via content management systems, HTML and design software. Ensures and coordinates the timely update of new information on web pages in collaboration with others.
- Creates, monitors and responds to consumer dialogue via social media, online listings and reviews and website email.
- Assists in translating organizational brand and marketing activities into the digital environment (including email campaigns, social, online advertising, etc.).
- Review, report, and respond to web analytics.
- Maintains website standards and guidelines as they relate to content, ease of use, graphics and brand image.
- Attends internal and external marketing events in support of department initiatives.
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with vendors, creative services, marketing managers, communications staff, service line associates and project sponsors.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Experience: Two to five years of digital marketing experience.
- Effective communication skills with a knack for translating technical concepts and marketing strategies to nontechnical personnel and senior leaders
- Competence with a standard desktop and Windows-based computer system, a working understanding of various content management systems, Salesforce, and experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in social media, blogs, and content development, etc. Experience with basic HTML, search engine optimization and online listings and reputation management.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously; strong organizational skills; highly self-motivated and self-directed; quick-learning and attentive to detail. Must be able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships and work as a member of a team, both inside and outside the marketing department.
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence – all while making a real difference in patients’ lives – begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.