At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Digital Marketing Consultant 5 – Digital Acquisition Growth Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading digital-first acquisition strategies resulting in significant Deposit business growth.
- Developing digital campaign strategy and objectives that achieve performance KPIs. Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and execute innovative campaigns. Continually drive for investment efficiency and improved experience via rapid test and learn and capability advancement.
- Continually monitoring competitive landscape, campaign performance, account quality, and customer experience for optimization and advancement opportunities. Develop digital marketing strategy to support launches of new products, promotions, and audience segments. Ensure alignment and connectivity with Brand and other Marketing communications.
- Providing cross-functional team support to drive improvements in digital experience across the consumer journey. Actively partner on strategic tests for digital content, marketing capabilities, and sales funnel improvements from shopping to onboarding.
- Developing learning agenda and collaborating with Analytics and Integrated Marketing to design and execute experiments. Aggressively test new channels, communications, and experiences to identify new sources of acquisition growth, engagement, and conversion improvement.
- Identify and champion advancement of audience targeting capabilities with 1st and 3rd party data. Partner to advance performance measurement, optimization of media mix, and drive actionable insights that continual improve investment efficiency.
- Interfacing with appropriate internal groups (i.e., Finance, Operations, Legal & Compliance, Risk, Deposits line of business, Integrated Marketing) to ensure internal and external governance guidelines are met and positive customer experiences for account opens.
A Successful Applicant Will Demonstrate:
- Ability to build consensus through strategic vision and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Robust organizational and project management capabilities
- Leads by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Strong collaborative management style, with an execution- and result-oriented focus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Strong process orientation and enforcement
Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms, or social media
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing strategy, digital & offline channel marketing, digital platforms
- Sales and marketing experience with Deposit products
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with performance-based digital advertising with accountability for sales and revenue goals
- Experience with digital marketing technologies and buying methods
- Agency or/or client side experience managing complex digital advertising campaigns
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.