BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
BRAND MARKETING SPECIALIST
The Digital Brand Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing a wide variety of strategic projects including, email, BJ’s App, Buy Online - Pickup In-Club and Same Day Delivery marketing, digital media and other digital channels. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the development and execution of marketing communication projects as outlined in the annual omnichannel marketing plan
- Work directly with creative services and other departments to generate briefs, conduct meetings and presentations, traffic elements and distribute results reports
- Work closely with internal resources, merchandising, creative teams and external partners (Epsilon ESP) to execute and plan emails
- Proactively work with merchants and coupon management team to secure all information, approvals and materials for timely execution of email content calendar.
- Actively participate in continuous process improvement to save time and money on all marketing projects.
- Assist in Strategic, Creative and Production phases of Marketing assignments and objectives
- Provide guidance to the design/production staff helping ensure Design and Production teams are working with proper project direction and requirements
- 3+ year’s experience in a brand management or digital marketing role
- Email marketing experience preferred (Working with an ESP, specifically Epsilon a plus)
- Self-motivated, energetic and committed to achieving high quality results
- Ability to manage several projects at one time with specific attention to detail and very well organized
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising tactics, practices, standards and production
- Background in retail operations, club operations, policies, systems preferred
- Strong computer and presentation skills – Microsoft Excel knowledge a plus (Experience with coding [HTML] not required)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.