At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Wells Fargo Marketing is searching for a dynamic, digital media leader to drive customer acquisition for Deposits and Wealth Investment Management. As part of our centralized Integrated Marketing organization which leads campaign development across all lines of business in the enterprise, this leader will be part of the Media and Retail Channels team and will lead digital media strategy and execution to drive business results. The position will report to the Head of Digital Performance Media.
Our company is going through a significant transformation, and this role sits at the heart of Wells Fargo’s focus on new digital business models and marketing strategies, including major investments in digital technologies, marketing experiences and talent. We are looking for innovative experts to help support and drive the transformation.
With an increasing digital media investment in our Deposits and Wealth Investment Management businesses, this position will be responsible for developing and executing digital media strategies that will maximize return of the growing media investment. The scope of this role includes leading a team in the development and execution of digital paid media strategies and tactics with the focus of driving acquisition and sales for our Deposit products, Wealth Investment Management and potentially other new products Wells Fargo is testing or launching. The position will lead a team that manages digital media across multiple digital channels including display advertising, mobile advertising, paid social, SEM and more.
The chosen candidate will have an in-depth understanding of direct-to-consumer digital acquisition marketing including digital media. The savvy marketer will demonstrate a genuine passion for customer-centricity, and will partner relentlessly across Marketing and with the business to enhance the end-to-end prospect journey with a focus on identifying opportunities that enhance pull-through to accelerate incremental sales.
The leader should be data-driven and detail-oriented, agile, and have the ability to successfully work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. He/she should have a combination of analytical, strategic, and out-of-the-box thinking to build and deliver digital media strategies to achieve business goals.
- Lead team in development of insightful, strategic and effective digital media plans that are focused on achieving performance KPI’s. Work cross-functionally to develop, implement, and execute acquisition marketing strategies. Accountable for achieving annual sales plan for assigned businesses.
- Develop strategic learning agenda that identify new opportunities to leverage paid media to drive acquisition growth, engagement, and conversion. Pilot new digital advertising capabilities that drive acquisition.
- Partner with external agencies and internal insights and analytic teams to leverage data and insights to inform media planning, areas for improvement, optimization and future testing – all aligned against KPIs.
- Review and assess competitive and external landscape to constantly stay abreast of digital media innovations, best practices and emerging technologies to improve performance as needed. Identify and champion advancement of digital media capabilities to support growing digital advertising agenda.
- Lead team in managing campaign development process across all digital advertising tactics to ensure campaigns are successfully implemented. This includes:
- Driving creative development, campaign execution and optimization for digital media campaigns in partnership with internal partners and external partners.
- Overseeing and guiding internal and external resources related to campaign development and execution.
- Building strong partnerships across Wells Fargo and leveraging those relationships to drive business results.
- Leveraging digital technologies and best practices to drive campaign performance.
- Building and implementing test and learn efforts to further identify new media opportunities to drive business results.
- Partnering with Agency and internal stakeholders in the development of sales forecasts based on business goals and budget.
- Prepare management presentations and dashboards to gain alignment on media strategy, share out insights and performance.
- Accountable for managing multi-million dollar media budget including planning and forecasting.
A successful candidate will possess:
- Exceptional and proven experience in direct-to-consumer, digital marketing. Deep understanding of digital advertising, including display, video, mobile, paid social and paid search
- Ability to build consensus through strategic vision and outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience effectively navigating a large, matrixed organization
- Experience successfully leading teams to achieve business goals
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Strong organizational skills and project management experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Strong collaborative style, with an execution- and result-oriented focus
- Experience and understanding of new and emerging tactics and techniques in digital marketing
Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms, or social media
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- A Master's degree or higher
- Significant experience defining and executing performance-based digital advertising campaigns with accountability for sales and revenue goals
- Significant experience working with variety of digital advertising tactics including paid search, display, video and paid social
- Experience working closely with digital marketing technologies used in paid digital advertising and marketing
- Exposure to different media buying methods (e.g. programmatic)
- Agency and/or client side experience managing complex digital advertising campaigns
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
MN-Saint Louis Park: 600 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
TX-DAL-North Dallas: 12900 Preston Rd - Dallas, TX
CA-SF-Financial District: 550 California St - San Francisco, CA
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.