Are you creative? Are you passionate about the digital experience? Do you have the vision and drive to help create and deliver a world class eCommerce capability? If you answered yes to these questions we need to talk. Bed Bath & Beyond’s Digital Business Team strives to create a world-class digital customer experience across all channels and Bed Bath & Beyond’s entire brand portfolio. By focusing on the customer first and creating an environment that stresses entrepreneurship, ownership and innovation, the team creates engaging experiences that build customer loyalty and drive revenue growth.
From the marketing initiatives that increase traffic to our sites, to the product managers and designers who shape the digital experience, the Digital Business Team works to develop and execute strategies that lead to an extraordinary ecommerce experience as well as a loyal and excited customer base.
- As a Junior Digital Product Manager for Bed Bath & Beyond, you will possess a combination of business and technical skills that you will utilize as part of a team to support our eCommerce online properties.
- As part of this team you will lead and own the product vision, goals and roadmap for one or more products.
- Drive product ideation to launch efforts, including research, requirements definition, metrics analysis, and working with IT team to facilitate development, testing and launch efforts. Understand overall business and eCommerce strategy and develop new products and evolve existing products which supporting the same.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on time and quality delivery of initiatives by managing bottlenecks, issues and risks, balancing the business needs versus technical constraints, and escalating issues and risks to drive solutions as necessary.
- Monitor and report on product metrics and business KPIs (revenue, orders, AOV etc.) on a daily/weekly basis and maintain reporting dashboard on a daily basis.
- Develop product marketing plan and facilitate product marketing efforts working closely with marketing team.
- Background in software and/or e-commerce product management. 3+ years of experience in product and project management including experience leading cross functional initiatives and teams
- Proven ability to dive deep in understanding the product, business, and the competitive landscape
- Proven track record of delivering successful products to market
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, solve problems, scope business, technical requirements and prioritize project work.
- Execution focused, owner mentality and willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary;
- MBA preferred, Software engineering background a plus
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.