Job ID 40944
Position Location US-GA-Atlanta
Alternate Position Location Atlanta/GA
Facility Name Consulate Health Care - Atlanta
Job Category Graphic Design
Position Status FT (Full Time)
Purpose of Your Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care employee, you are entrusted with the responsibility of carrying out your daily tasks and assigned duties while demonstrating Consulate’s Core Values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion. You are expected to provide innovative, responsible results with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results. The primary purpose of the position to coordinate work flows between the third-party vendors, the creative team and the print production team.
As a Digital Content Coordinator, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. You will be responsible for assisting with reviewing and readying for publish all public facing digital and print content. This will include external blog posts, white papers, press releases, content curating, website pages, print collaterals, etc. No direct supervisory functions. This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by the supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description at anytime. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with ongoing maintenance and changes for ConsulateHealthCare.com and all digital channels managed by the Department
- Maintain ongoing care center outreach for the creation of company awards, announcement, and other business development needs
- Write engaging content for external digital communication channels as needed, and provide to supervisor for edits. Post approved content to various digital channels ie. company website, internal email, social media, blogs, advertising, etc.
- Work as a content coordinator by researching industry trends and provide insights that will optimize content performance based on these insights
- Act as a department editor/proofreader prior to printing or release of documentation or announcements
- Assists department management by preparing/approving copy for digital and printed collateral, internal and external websites/blog, press releases and internal and external correspondence
- Responsible for interviewing with and writing weekly employee spotlights as well as additional company recognition announcements
- Assist the Brand Manager to monitor and evaluate analytics and customer engagement metrics to develop an optimal posting schedule
- Assist the Brand Manager in evaluating emerging technologies and keep abreast of new social media platforms and updates.
- Work closely with the Brand Manger to monitor all social media accounts, campaigns, hashtags and key search terms to protect the company’s name at all times
- Adhere to social media style guide and crisis management/online response matrix
- Collaborate with internal teams to continually optimize the company’s website and landing pages and the user experience
- Coordinate necessary resources and materials by working with Creative Director to see projects through to their completion
- Assist design team as needed in the creation and modification of creative collaterals
- Maintain company external website by closely monitoring for broken link, expired wordpress plugin, and overall website performance.
- Provide occasional assistance in print shop including: printing, cutting, finishing and packaging collateral. Other print shop duties may require lifting up to 50 lbs
- Receive guidance with respect to general objectives; in the majority of tasks and projects assigned, determine methods, work sequence, scheduling and how to achieve objectives of assignments; operate within specific policy guidelines.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Perform all other business-related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess skills in digital content creation and graphic design
- Minimum of 2-4 years of office/digital content writing experience or equivalent
- Experience in writing and editing content for both digital and print media
- Must possess creativity, integrity, and demonstrate initiative.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly professional presence and phone manner; able to interact with care center customers as well as internal departmental customers
- Experience preparing and proofing documents for an external audience
- Excellent word processing capabilities with attention to templates, style sheets, and formatting
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook calendars, Wordpress, Google Analytics as well as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with developing and maintaining project plans, and managing multiple projects/work streams simultaneously
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures, etc., that are necessary to meet a certain deadline of a project.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to write and edit content
- Intellectually curious and able to learn quickly
- Tech savvy professional with expertise knowledge in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience in managing digital content through wordpress
- Basic understanding of HTML and Java Script
- Experience with creating digital creative artwork utilizing Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a plus
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, as well as lead by example
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadline-driven projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a proactive mindset and approach: able to think several steps ahead in a project plan, anticipate teammates’ needs, and suggest improvements to existing processes
- Enjoy multi-tasking and can prioritize work streams effectively under deadline, with timely execution and resolution of action items
- Open to feedback and learning; willing to coach and teach others
- Generate project timelines, identify milestones, and monitor deadlines
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and the general public.
- Proficient personal computer skills to include electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet applications, graphics, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service, including email correspondence and phone call.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language and possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be flexible in the performance of duties as priorities change.
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing training practices.
- Must possess the ability to plan and develop new programs.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as a willingness to handle difficult customers and staff.
- Must possess the ability to work independently
- Must possess exceptional team building and people skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and time-manage effectively for self and others.
- Must possess the ability to deal with a wide range of personality types, ages, and diverse cultural backgrounds.
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients