Direct Care Staff
Primary Location: United States-CA-CALakeport
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Description Caregivers are the link to the community for those we serve. Whether you’re helping someone prepare a meal, shop, do their own laundry, or assist with personal care, at the end of your work day, you know you have made a difference in someone’s life.
Based in community settings, DSPs provide assistance with daily activities ranging from meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration, to accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans, working closely with our clinical staff, to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or you want to make a difference in someone's life, we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
- Caring and compassionate people
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid CA driver’s license
- Experience in a direct support role preferred, but not required
- Access to a reliable, registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full and Part time schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for full time employees
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network