External Job Posting
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review Campaign selection specifications and ensure complete understanding of campaign / journey goals and requirements as outlined by Direct Marketing leads.
- Know and manage campaign and journey business rules for a portfolio of events.
- Use CDP audience builder to pre-analyze target customer segments in order to forecast audience size and formulate contact strategy. Some SQL querying may be necessary for more complicated targeted.
- Create targeted audiences and assign offers and versions using CDP audience creator and recommendation engines and SalesForce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Audit results for each step using basic SQL queries directly against the CDP to ensure selection is accurate.
- Perform campaign / journey analysis and provide audience results / insights to Direct Marketing owner in summary form to inform future strategy decisions.
- Ensure quality control checks are executed at each step of campaign / journey set-up.
- Ensure all internal and external files are delivered, processed and retained or disposed of as needed for the campaign / journey.
- Automate triggered campaigns / journeys and QA regularly to ensure they are running correctly.
Quality Control Checks
- Collaborate with other campaign analysts and external partners to ensure campaign / journey goals, requirements and specifications are met; Provide input on best practices in campaign / journey design and execution.
- Document, evaluate and improve the audience selection / targeting and QC process. Complete root cause analysis on any errors and modify the process to avoid future errors.
- Work with CDP provider and SalesForce Marketing Cloud contacts to resolve any application issues and improve future functionality.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in target marketing strategy / analytics or campaign management.. This experience can include database marketing / targeting, marketing analytics, audience modeling and building,, list coding experience or other relevant experience. (Required)
- Experience in SQL coding and/or SalesForce Marketing Cloud (Desired).
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer / marketing database or operational environment. (Desired)
- Proven technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience successfully working with at least 5 MM household consumer databases (understanding data structures, relational databases, query optimization, file hygiene, etc.) (Desired)
- Strong attention to detail and focus on high quality
- Excellent project management / organization skills, with a track record of consistently producing deliverables on-time with high quality
- Good team work / relationship building skills, especially with team mates with whom you will only work with on the phone and through email