Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNAustin
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Description Join our team of dedicated Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals today! We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities for you within a broad spectrum of Austin, MN community supportive living homes.
REM Woodvale is a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Pre-Med, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health. Watch our job preview to see the advantages of being a Caregiver with REM Woodvale and The Mentor Network: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj8F_mRW4x8
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available:
- Early mornings, days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and overnights
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with ability to work independently
Make a life improving difference each and every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Woodvale is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!EOE/AAE