Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNAustin
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
- Early mornings, days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and overnights
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with ability to work independently
Make a life improving difference each and every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Woodvale is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!