Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNBelle Plaine
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Habilitative Services, Inc.
A job with purpose! Habilitative Services, Inc. currently has part-time Caregiver/Direct Support Professional positions available to complement your school or other work commitments.
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Rewarding Work
- Employee Recognition
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
HSI is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!