Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNCottage Grove
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Minnesota Community Services
Description Apply with REM MN Community Services today as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional in Cottage Grove, Minnesota! We have multiple positions open due to growth. Since we staff our homes on a 24/7 basis, we have all shifts available for days, evenings, overnights and weekends!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. Experience or not, we want to hear from you and we'll train you for success.
Responsibilities/Duties: This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
We have positions near the cities of Oakdale, South Saint Paul, Saint Paul Park, Woodbury and Stillwater, MN.
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 35 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!EOE/AAE