Direct Support Professional Day Program
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAModesto
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Cole Vocational Services
Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Caregiver's are the link to the community for those we serve. As a Caregiver at the Modesto day program you'll provide assistance with a variety of life skills ranging from meal preparation, personal hygiene, and medication administration, to accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to appointments or activities. In addition, you'll help support therapeutic and behavioral plans, working closely with our clinical staff, to enhance the quality of life for those we support. At the end of your work day, you'll know you've made a difference in someone's life.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this sounds like the type of impact you want to make, we want to hear from you! Bring the right attitude, we’ll train you for success!
This is a full time position located at the Modesto day facility, with Cole Vocational Services, a partner of California MENTOR. The days/hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 2:00 pm.
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid CA driver’s license
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Experience working in direct care is not required
- Ability to pass a background check and fingerprint clearance
- A rewarding work environment with great co-workers
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plans
- Paid Time Off & Holiday pay
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.
Apply Today! http://www.thementornetwork.com/careers