Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNFairmont
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
LOOKING TO JUMP START YOUR CAREER WITH A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
REM Heartland is a great place to
gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing,
Pre-Med, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology,
Criminal Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health.
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Heartland is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!