Do you want to work in the Nashville area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
We are seeking a Full-Time Floater Direct Support Professional (Community Living Coach)– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS OPPORTUNITY (after 90 days of satisfactory employment)
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in an entry level position, while learning aspects of the manager role.
Direct Support Professionals are responsible for performing tasks that are essential to helping adults with developmental disabilities and significant behavioral challenges be as independent as possible, lead safe and satisfying lives and be active members of their community.
The hourly rate for the position is $13/hour. Must have On-Call availability.
Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Encourage and empower individuals to live more independently.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly staff at our office! 615-885-1099
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-TN@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WALK-IN HOURS/INTERVIEWS MONDAY-FRIDAY!
Come prepared -- Immediate on-the-spot interviews & hiring!
(Valid Driver's License, High School Diploma/GED, Social Security Card- for identification & hiring purposes)
TIME: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
ADDRESS: 2815 Patriot Way; Nashville, TN 37214