Do you want to work in the Rockville, MD area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
We are seeking Direct Support Professional (DSP), Caregiver, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aide FLOATERS– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
This is an on-call position.
The ideal candidate will need to be available to assist staff with crisis, transports, and/or call-outs.
This position involves working with children/adolescents between the ages of 14-21 that have behavioral issues and mental health disabilities.
No experience needed – we provide PAID training! Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional -->
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
Why Community Options? -->
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff at the Rockville office!
Phone Number: 301-656-3997
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: resumes-MD@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WALK-IN HOURS/INTERVIEWS EVERY FRIDAY: 10 AM - 2 PM!
On-the-Spot Interviews & Hiring!
(Please Bring: Valid Driver's License, High School Diploma/GED, Social Security Card- for identification & hiring purposes)
ADDRESS: 7615 Standish Place, Derwood, MD 20855