Do you want to work Full-Time in the Greensburg, PA area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
$200 Sign-On Bonus provided to New Hires who successfully complete 90 days of employment!
No experience needed – we provide PAID training! Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional -->
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
Why Community Options? -->
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly staff at our office! Phone Number: 724-221-6119
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-WM@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We have walk-in hours every Wednesday! Immediate on-the-spot interviews & hiring!
( Valid Driver's License, High School Diploma/GED, Social Security Card- for identification & hiring purposes )
TIME: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
ADDRESS: 137 Matthews Street, Suite 1500, Greensburg, PA 15601