Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNGreenfield
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM South Central Services
Join our REM South Central Services team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today and help us make a difference in the lives of others!
We are providers assisting those with developmental disabilities, mental illness and brain injury. Whether you have previous experience or this is the type of impact you want to make…we want to hear from you!
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with ability to work independently
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you! REM South Central Services is a Minnesota partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!EOE/AAE