Do you enjoy going to zoos and aquariums, shopping, going to church, and eating out in the community? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national healthcare organization? Then join our team!
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Caregivers, Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides– fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
We are looking to fill 2 Full-Time positions based in the Harrisburg, PA area.
Pay Rate: Starts at $12/hr, after 2 weeks of training are completed, pay-rate is increased to $12.50/hr.
We have 2 individuals who enjoy:
- Going to zoos and aquariums
- Going to church
- Eating out at restaurants
No experience needed – we provide PAID training! Minimum Requirements to become a Direct Support Professional -->
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- I9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Responsibilities of a Direct Support Professional -->
- Assist individuals with disabilities with their daily living and independence skills/personal care (may include grooming, bathing, feeding).
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
Why Community Options? -->
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-YK@comop.org
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff at the York office!
Phone Number: 717-850-2184
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer