DIrect Support Professional HSI Marshall
Primary Location: Choose One-United States-MN
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Habilitative Services, Inc.
Habilitative Services HSI in Marshall is looking for career people who want a job where you Make a Difference everyday! Join our team of Direct Support Professionals DSP. We have afternoon, evening hours supporting people with varying disabilities in their home and in the community.
- Days, afternoon, evenings, every other weekend
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Community activities
- Supporting medical cares and appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. H.S.I. is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 35 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!