DIrect Support Professional HSI Marshall
Primary Location: Choose One-United States-MN
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Habilitative Services, Inc.
Habilitative Services HSI in Marshall is looking for career people who want a job where you Make a Difference everyday! Join our team of Direct Support Professionals DSP. We have afternoon, evening hours supporting people with varying disabilities in their home and in the community.
Description Join our team of passionate Direct Support Professionals at HSI! Habilitative Services HSI is a provider assisting people to reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities for you within a broad spectrum of community supportive living homes.
- Days, afternoon, evenings, every other weekend
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Community activities
- Supporting medical cares and appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. H.S.I. is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 35 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!EOE/AAE