Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are searching for a Direct Support Professional Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully handle the pressures of training in a public environment, as well as effectively respond to any crises situations.
This Full-Time position's schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 AM - 5 PM with an annual salary of $32,000. This position will require you to be on-call.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience.
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Manage Direct Support Professionals.
- Schedule and run required staff trainings, seminars, and conferences.
- Complete evaluations based on staff performance.
- Monitor and maintain residential budget.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal, and IHP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring of individual finances.
- Monitor and report health and medical needs of individuals.
- Build an outstanding support network between the individuals and community members.
- Serve as an active member of each person's Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT), which includes involvement in Individual Habilitation Plan development.
- Submit monthly written reports, which will outline operational status, progress, and concerns.
- May perform the duties of Community Support Staff as necessary, in accordance with staffing needs.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-KOP@comop.org
Call the local King of Prussia office for more information! (267) 388-9105
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer