Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are searching for a Direct Support Professional Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully handle the pressures of training in a public environment, as well as effectively respond to any crises situations.
- Manage Direct Support Professionals.
- Schedule and run required staff trainings, seminars, and conferences
- Complete evaluations based on staff performance
- Monitor and maintain residential budget
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal, and IHP documentation to ensure accuracy
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring of individual finances
- Monitor and report health and medical needs of individuals.
- Build an outstanding support network between the individuals and community members
- Serve as an active member of each person's Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT), which includes involvement in Individual Habilitation Plan development
- Submit monthly written reports, which will outline operational status, progress, and concerns
- May perform the duties of Community Support Staff as necessary, in accordance with staffing needs
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities
- Valid Driver’s License.
What We Offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Career/Professional Growth Opportunities
- 403b with Employer Match
- Comprehensive Benefits, including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options.
- Various Employee Discount Programs
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer