Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMinnetonka
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Join our awesome team of dedicated Caregivers supporting adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Group Home settings.
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential in the Minnetonka, Minnesota area!
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Hennepin, a partner of The MENTOR Network, is a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!