Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNWhite Bear Lake
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
White Bear Lake MN Mental Health Caregiver REM Ramsey
REM Ramsey Walk In Wednesday Job Interviews!
We have Hiring Managers on site Wednesdays 8am – 3pm in our St. Paul Regional Office (2586 7th Avenue East, Suite 201, North St. Paul). Walk in to learn more about the DSP role, interview with our managers, and walk out with a new, rewarding job - contingent on successful background checks!
LOOKING TO JUMP START YOUR CAREER WITH A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
REM Ramsey is a great place to gain
experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Pre-Med,
Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal
Justice, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health.
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach with ability to set boundaries
- Reliable, responsible attitude
REM Ramsey is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.