Your Presence Counts!
Join our Residential Program and assist persons with developmental and intellectual disabilities in achieving their goals.
Our Residential Program focuses on assisting residents with daily living skills such as personal hygiene, oral hygiene, bathing, toileting, homemaking skills and community integration skills.
We will be depending on you to:
- Provide direct, person-centered service and support.
- Assure each individual’s needs are provided.
- Safeguard each individual’s protection.
- Maintain open communication with clients and colleagues.
- Attend meetings and required training as requested.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have at least 1 year of verifiable paid work experience in providing services to persons with developmental disabilities or providing direct services in a medical, psychiatric, nursing or child care setting.
- Must be able to provide proof of High School graduation or GED.
- Must be able to pass company paid physical and drug screen.
- Must be able to pass a Level II criminal background screen through local, state and national law enforcement agencies.
- Cost effective health, dental and vision insurance.
- Vacation and sick leave.
- Consistent work schedule.
Pay range: $8.50/hour to $9.00/hour, based on experience.
Please apply in person at ARC Marion, Inc. at 2800 SE Maricamp Rd., Ocala, FL 34471, Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
ARC Marion, Inc. is an EOE, Drug Free Workplace.