Do you want to work Part-Time in the Langhorne, PA area? Do you want great benefits working for a rapidly growing national organization? Then, join our team!
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP) – a fantastic opportunity for professional growth, while making a difference!
No experience necessary – we provide PAID training! So, what DO you need?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, push/pull, reach, and stand/walk for periods of time.
- Assist individuals with their daily living and independence skills/personal care.
- Utilize Person Centered Plans to assess an individual's needs.
- Administer medication(s) and complete appropriate documentation.
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities.
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and their community.
So why should you begin your professional career at Community Options?
- Competitive Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous PTO
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Incredible career growth opportunities
- Great coworkers/team that support you!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly staff at our Langhorne, PA office!
Phone Number: 215-752-3729
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: email@example.com
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer