Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNRochester
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM River Bluffs
LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE?
REM River Bluffs is a great place to gain experience in: Human Services, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Alcohol and Drug Counseling, Education, Child Development, Sociology, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health.
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you! Join our team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
We offer a rewarding work environment, full and part-time schedules available with benefits for those working over 30 hours per week. REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!EOE/AAE